Monday, October 24, 2005

Why Fantasy Drafting Sucks

Damnit. I forgot to show up to most of my draft in one of my leagues, so I autodrafted a really weird team. I hadn't really finished pre-ordering them, so people weren't in a default order, nor were they even in a specified/better order. Plus I was drafting dead last (10 out of 10) anyway, so it wasn't like I was privy to a Dirk or a Timmy at least. In sum, I am stuck with the following team:

Andrei Kirilenko
Steve Nash
Ben Wallace
Andre Iguodala
Rashard Lewis
Kyle Korver
Morris Peterson
Tony Parker
Chris Kaman
Deron Williams
Damon Jones
Andrew Bogut
Desmond Mason

Well, um ... at least I am going to be reasonably good at .... assists and threes? And then I seem to have a mixed bag that really varies game to game and week to week based on what different people put out. AI^2 and AK47 will give me round numbers through several categories, I suppose. And maybe Big Ben and AK + change give me blocks?

And, well, Bogut and Deron Williams can't both flop, can they?

What do people think about this mess of a team (or lack thereof?)?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my game sucks more than your team right now.

-g5

October 24, 2005 6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i missed mine as well, but i had second pick. i have alot of similar players. you'll definately make it to the playoffs with using the free waiver wire and trades rightz

October 26, 2005 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home